About IPMA-HR Greater KC Chapter
The IPMA-HR Greater KC Chapter is a non-profit organization comprised of human resource professionals from
area cities, counties, state, federal, and non-profit organizations throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- To provide a forum for persons engaged in public administration.
- To provide a medium for professional development, mutual self-improvement
and growth through the exchange of ideas, information and experiences with peers in human resources.
- To provide a medium for mutual professional development by exchanging information, ideas, and experiences.
- To encourage and facilitate cooperative action among public jurisdictions and private employers within the Chapter area.
- To interpret human resource information and communicate to the general public.
- To support national objectives and programs of IPMA-HR.