The City of Liberty is looking for YOU to be our next dedicated and enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator in the HR & Risk Management Department. In this role, you will oversee citywide recruitment efforts including departmental meetings, advertisement drafting, website maintenance and upkeep, posting, applicant tracking, scheduling interviews, post offer screening and onboarding efforts; perform a wide range of off-site recruitment efforts including job fairs, school visits and college meetings, and provide general, responsible, and confidential work in support of the department. YOU will need to excel in the following (but not limited to) essential functions: Participates in and provides analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs. Coordinates recruitment and onboarding efforts including but not limited to advertisements, interviews, background checks, E-Verify, records retention and orientation. Drafts advertisements, offer letters, social media posts, newsletter articles and other recruitment and onboarding related items. Manages recruitment and onboarding technical/online system and trains supervisors in usage of such. Attends job fairs, community activities, and other recruitment-related events. Maintain HR & Risk Management Department and recruitment information on the City’s website. Qualifications: Three-five years of recruitment and onboarding experience with significant public contact. Public sector recruitment and onboarding experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree. BA in Human Resources and/or Risk Management preferred. Specialized recruitment and onboarding training is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits: City of Liberty will provide you a compensation package unmatched in the public sector metro area. Below is an example of your potential full compensation package with benefits effective first of the month following your date of hire:
- Starting salary range is $47,000-$53,000 DOQ
- Generous health plans to choose from, including a $22,800 yearly medical plan at ZERO monthly cost to you and free funds into the HSA or
- $3,480 yearly stipend if you choose medical coverage through another household member.
- $1,344 yearly dental and vision plans and your portion is only about 1/3 of the total costs.
- Various life and ancillary benefit plans with low costs and high return on investments.
- FREE individual or 70% discounted family membership to the Community Center ($725 total value)
- Membership into defined pension plan with earlier than average age retirement options.
- Eleven paid holidays every year plus generous vacation and sick accrual rates.
- Incentive based wellness program—earn vacation hours!
- Flexible environment where our families come first.
- Team and employee engagement through newsletters, competitions, and lunches.
To Apply: Please complete ALL application questions associated with this opportunity at www.libertymissouri.gov/jobs A City of Liberty employment application and a detailed cover letter and resume must be submitted in order to be considered. Recruitment inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to ensure an exceptional quality of life for our community and a positive, memorable experience for all visitors.
Check out the City of Liberty online at www.libertymissouri.gov and www.visitlibertymo.com. And on social media:
City of Liberty Facebook & Twitter: @LibertyMissouri
Visit Liberty Tourism Facebook & Instagram: @VisitLibertyMO
★ Download the complete job description here.(.pdf)