Join IPMA-GKC today!
Each year the Greater KC Chapter provides engaging programs that afford growth and career development while networking with other public sector Human Resources professionals. The annual membership year runs from July 1 – June 30. The Chapter conducts professional development programs/luncheons on the 2nd Thursday of each month from August through April. Monthly programs begin at 11:30 am and conclude around 1:00 pm.
We hope you will consider all the benefits of membership and join us now! You may register your membership and pay online with a credit card. For those whose organization requires payment by check, you may request the application form from our Secretary, Christy Mann, at Christy.Mann@kcmo.org.
Benefits of Membership
- Regular Meetings - Monthly programs concerning current issues provide members with valuable insight and information from the experiences of other public HR professionals, as well as provide numerous networking opportunities.
- Recruitment Strategies - Utilize IPMA-HR Greater KC Chapter Employment Opportunties page to post your organization's job openings.
- Membership Directory - An annual listing of Chapter members including the agency, location, telephone and fax numbers, email address.
- Social - Informal opportunities to meet other professionals in the public management field.
- Continuing Education Credits - Programs provide points towards IPMA-CP.
- Recognition - Awards are available to recognize Chapter members for their dedication and professionalism in the field of public management.
- Discounts - For all programs, social events, and the Annual Spring Conference.